UNIV 115, the Strategy of College, aims to familiarize undecided students with major and minor options at Gonzaga University. Through facilitated discussions, students will learn about their academic interests and potential academic disciplines they may wish to pursue.
This course is open to first year students at Gonzaga during the fall semester.
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify a major or area of study that aligns with the student’s academic interests.’
- Understand Gonzaga CORE requirements.
- Identify personal strengths and interests inside and outside of academia and describe how the results can assist in identifying potential majors.
- Correctly run and interpret a degree evaluation and a what-if analysis.
- Develop a two or four-year academic plan to graduation
This Course is for you if:
-You are undecided about a major.
-You want to explore majors at Gonzaga before committing.
-You currently have a major but want to switch.
-You want to learn more about yourself and your values, interests, and personality.
For more information contact Danielle Teague.