Gonzaga’s sacred spaces invite reflection and prayer for everyone in the community. In addition to the University Chapel, located on the third floor of College Hall, there are several other locations available for quiet and prayer.
- Inside the Hemmingson Center, on the third floor, the Reflection Room is a comfortable, quiet place for individuals or groups up to ten, away from the bustle and activity of the Center.
- The Grotto, located between College Hall and St. Aloysius Church, provides a meditative space outdoors.
- St. Michael’s Chapel, next to Duff’s at Kennedy Hall, can accommodate about 80 people comfortably and is available for prayer and liturgy.
- St. Peter Faber House offers space for about 20 people to meet. Several rooms on the second floor are available for small group prayer and discussion.
- Inquiries about usage and reservations for all of these, including the University Chapel in College Hall, can be made at Mission and Ministry, 509-313-6191.
Special Events and Weddings
If you are interested in reserving one of our chapels for an event or wedding, please complete the appropriate form:
- All weddings must have a parish of record and therefore must go through the wedding coordinator at St. Aloysius Church, Kathy Yates, who can be reached at 509-313-7002 (x7002).
- Baptisms are also recorded through St. Aloysius Church, and the contact is Michele Lassiter at 509-313-7009 (x7009).
- Daily Mass is celebrated in the University Chapel (when class is in session).
- Monday through Friday at 12:10 p.m. Sunday evening Mass is celebrated in the University Chapel (when class is in session) at 7:30 p.m.