Complaint Guidelines

Internal Remedy

Gonzaga has an established procedure for addressing conflicts concerning disability access and accommodation. To file a complaint, visit the Equal Opportunity Office website and review the section titled "Gonzaga University's Statement on Non-Discrimination."

Outside Remedies

Complainants are not required to use internal remedies before pursuing remedies through state and federal agencies:

Washington State Human Rights Commission

Rock Point Plaza III
1330 N. Washington St., Suite 2460
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 568-3196

Information and Complaints:
1-800-622-2755 (Spanish)

U.S. Department of Education
Office of Civil Rights
915 Second Avenue, Room 3310
Seattle, WA 98174
(206) 607-1600
TDD (877) 521-2172

U.S. Department of Labor
Office of Federal act Compliance Programs
1111 Third Ave., Suite 745
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 398-8000

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Federal Office Building
909 First Ave., #300
Seattle, WA 98104
(206) 669-4000

U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0011
(202) 514-2000