What is it: Zagweb is Gonzaga University's self-service web information system. Current students, new and prospective students, employees, and alumni can receive access to Zagweb. Access for students includes course registration, grade reporting, course evaluation, financial aid, and student accounts information. Employees can access payroll, benefit, job, and other information. Beginning in 2012, all employees will record their work time electronically through Zagweb. Alumni can review/update their alumni record and link to the University's online alumni community, Zags-Online. Faculty can access advisor/advisee material, submit grades, review course evaluations, access course rosters, and review course schedules. New and prospective students can apply online, check on their application status or pay application fees.
How do I get access: To access Zagweb, type http://zagweb.gonzaga.edu into any standard web browser. Click the "Enter Secure Area" menu option. Please note that to access Zagweb you must have both a "User ID" (your Banner ID#) and a "PIN" (6-digit-number) to view your personal information. Enter your User ID and PIN then click the "Login" button.
How do I get training: A video-tutorial is provided to assist you with logging into Zagweb. Click http://www.gonzaga.edu/zagweb-tutorial and follow along. This video also describes pin-reset features, registration features, transcript and clearinghouse access features.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Current students should contact their respective Registrar's Office for assistance with login information. Faculty and staff should contact the AVP's office for login information. For alumni logins and information about alumni activities please contact the University Relations - Alumni Office. You may also call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED