ITS can assist you in three ways with mobile devices:
1.) Connect you to the network:
- Go to 'Settings', confirm 'Wi-Fi' is set to on,
- Select 'Gonzaga Community'
- Enter your current Gonzaga username and password, then 'Join'
- Then accept the certificate
2.) Set up your Email:
In order for your individual wireless device to work with ZagMail, there are a few steps you need to follow.
Please note: Steps 1 and 2 are required and should be completed FIRST, before selecting the link for your specific phone.
Step 1.) Enable IMAP by going here.
Step 2.) Setting IMAP Password by following these steps:
a. Log into ZagMail using your current ZagNet username and password
b. click on Settings in the upper right hand corner
c. Select the Accounts link on the top
d. Click on Google Account Settings
e. Click on change password
Step 3.) Select your individual device:
e. Windows Mobile 6
3.) Removing data from your devices: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.