The use of computer and network resources has become a vital part of the daily life of many of the students and employees at Gonzaga University. The growth of the Internet, the use of computers for documents and presentations, the expansion of campus networks to residence halls, and the use of e-mail as a means of communication have all become a part of everyday life for universities around the world. This integration of computers and networks into everyday life has made it essential that users are aware of their responsibilities when using these services. The following policies are in place for your protection and the protection of university data:
Acceptable Use Policy
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Higher Education Opportunity Act Compliance (HEOAC)
Student Email Policy
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Email for approximately 50% of faculty and staff is unavailable and will be for couple of hours.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.
ITS QUICK LINKS