What is it: All accepted and active students receive a university email account. Student email is provided by Gonzaga through a partnership with Microsoft Office 365. Email is considered an official form of communication by the University to students and students are responsible for regularly checking and reading messages sent to their university email account. Students access their e-mail through Zagmail at http://zagmail.gonzaga.edu. More information can be found on the Zagmail FAQ.
How do I get access: Student email accounts are automatically created when they are accepted as a student at the University. Students will receive their account access information from the admissions office.
How do I get training: Self-paced, on-demand training on using Office 365 is available from Atomic Learning online.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Gonzaga alumni can contact the Alumni Association at 509.313.5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a ZagMail account created. If you have an account and need technical assistance contact IT support Center at 509.313.5550 or email@example.com
- All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED