What is it: Alumni email is provided by Gonzaga through a partnership with Google. More information can be found on the Zagmail FAQ
How do I get access: Alumni access their e-mail through Zagmail at http://zagmail.gonzaga.edu. Alumni email accounts are automatically created when they are accepted as a student at the University. You must complete one semester to qualify for an Zagmail email address.
How do I get training: Self-paced, on-demand training on using Gmail is available from Atomic Learning online.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Gonzaga alumni can contact the Alumni Association at 509.313.5999 or email@example.com to have a ZagMail account created. If you have an account and need technical assistance contact IT support Center at 509.313.5550 or
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts