Staff and Faculty Application Process Overview
ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION INFORMATION FOR STAFF AND FACULTY
- Applicants must complete an online Application, Cover Letter, Resume, and read and acknowledge the Notice of Intent, for each position applying for to complete the application process. See full position announcements as additional application materials may be required. Application materials become the property of Gonzaga University.
- Applicants must submit all of the requested application materials and meet all the required qualifications in order to be considered for a position. Complete applications must be submitted by midnight on the closing date of the position. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Meeting the required qualifications does not guarantee an interview or successful completion of the application process.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Human Resources or the hiring department. Information regarding the status of a position will be provided via your online applicant login access. Applicants who are interviewed and not selected will be notified by Human Resources or the hiring department when the position has been filled.
The University will conduct interviews, background and reference checks, employment and education verification, and other selection criteria on final candidates. For positions requiring a pre-employment examination, final hiring approval depends upon examination results. Verification of employment eligibility as specified by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services is required of all new employees. Your application, an interview, or a job offer should not be considered employment contracts for any period of time, or a guarantee of any particular rules, policies, procedures, or terms and conditions of employment.
Disabled applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application or hiring process should contact Human Resources (509) 313-5996.
Public Internet Access/Computer Locations:
- Spokane Public Libraries- Please contact your library of choice to receive information on how to reserve a computer.
- Downtown Library: 906 West Main, Spokane, 99201, 444-5300
- East Side Library: 524 South Stone, Spokane, 99202, 444-5375
- Hillyard Library: 4005 North Cook, Spokane, 99207, 444-5380
- Indian Trail Library: 4909 West Barnes Road, Spokane, 99208, 444-5395
- Shadle Library: 2111 West Wellesley, Spokane, 99205, 444-5390
- South Hill Library: 3324 South Perry, Spokane, 99203, 444-5385
- WorkSource Spokane- Provides personal assistance including cover letter, resume, and application guidance, computer resource center, job search services, and workshops & classes.
- Location/Contact Information: 130 S Arthur, Spokane, 99201, 532-3000
- Auxiliary aids or service requests: Phone 532-3000
Washington Relay System 711 or TTY 509-532-3084
GONZAGA UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, TITLE IX SECTIONS 503 AND 504 (HANDICAPPED) EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY.
Please complete the applicant EEO Data Form for our Affirmative Action program. This information is voluntary; employment opportunities are not affected if the form is not completed. The University has the right to reopen a position if the applicants are not qualified or do not reflect a representative affirmative action recruitment pool.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Gonzaga University.
HUMAN RESOURCES, 102 E BOONE, SPOKANE, WA 99258-0080
*FAX: (509) 313-5813 * HR MAIN LINE