School of Education Admission Requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A completed graduate application (APPLY HERE).
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One (1) official degree bearing transcript and one (1) official transcript from all other colleges or universities attended. If you attend Gonzaga University, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. These will be requested and sent electronically through your online application for admission.
- A written Statement of Purpose addressing the applicant's (a) commitment to becoming a K-12 educator, (b) past and present academic experiences, and (c) ability to work with children or youth.
- Complete an online declaration of endorsement form (CLICK HERE FOR FORM)
- Receive passing scores in Reading, Writing, and Math on either the WEST-B, SAT, ACT, and/or CBEST.
- Receive a passing score on the NES or WEST-E test in your primary content area. For more information on the WEST-B, NEW, and WEST-E test, please visit www.west.nesinc.com.
- Personal Interview with the M.I.T. admission committee.
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy. All foreign transcripts MUST be professionally evaluated, course by course, through WES or ECE.
- An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
- Copy of passport
- Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank statements (showing at least US $22,900) or official letter from sponsoring agency
Apply online now for a SOE graduate program
Learn about Teacher Education in Italy
Learn about Teacher Education in Monze
on Teacher Education Programs
Fair Process Manual
Section 1 (Program section under revision)
Title II Institutional Report 07-08
Title II Institutional Report 08-09
Title II Institutional Report 09-10
Title II Institutional Report 10-11
Title II Institutional Report 11-12
Title II Institutional Report 12-13
Title II Institutional Report 13-14
Phone: (509) 313-3514
Fax: (509) 313-3472