Gonzaga has twelve main computer labs available for student use on campus. Some are open to certain groups of students, while others are available for anyone to use. Click on a building below to see more information about each individual lab.
Jepson, School of Business
Herak, School of Engineering
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED