What is it: If you exchange data within your department, from a residence hall, across campus, or around the world, then your data travels across the University's network. Gonzaga provides both wired and wireless high-speed network access from major academic and administrative buildings and all residence halls,Wireless coverage is available in many outdoor locations.
How do I get access: Users must be active students, employees, or approved university guests to access the campus network. Those who wish to use the campus wireless network must authorize their device using a valid university user account name and password.
How do I get training: General-purpose training regarding using the campus network is not offered. We do have a brochure regarding the Gonzaga Network for your reference. Specific questions can be addressed by the IT Support Center 509-313-5550.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call 509-313-5550 or email the IT Support Center.
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts