ITS can assist you in three ways with mobile devices:
1.) Connect you to the network:
- Go to 'Settings', confirm 'Wi-Fi' is set to on,
- Select 'Gonzaga Community'
- Enter your current Gonzaga username and password, then 'Join'
- Then accept the certificate
2.) Set up your Email:
a) Go to settings
b) Tap email + accounts
c) Choose ' Add an account'
d) Choose 'Outlook'
e) Enter full email
f) Enter Password
g) Tap Sign in
h) At the next screen, change the username to your FULL Gonzaga email address
i) Leave the domain field blank
j) Add server as outlook.office365.com
k) Tap sign in, now it will show that it is syncing the mail.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
a) Tap Settings, and then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
b) Tap Add Account in the Accounts page.
c) Select Exchange.
d) Enter your Zagmail email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
e) At the next screen, enter the following:
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: leave blank
- Username: email@example.com (must match email exactly)
f) Hit Next and green checkboxes will appear to indicate the connection was successful
g) At the next screen, select the fields that you want to sync. Tap Save.
a) Go to settings
b) Select accounts
c) Select 'Add account', for account type select 'Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
d) Enter your full email address and password
If you're unable to use the app for any reason, you can still set up Outlook.com on your Android device. Here's how:
a) On your device, tap Email, then tap Add account.
b) Enter your Zagmail email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, then tap Manual setup.
c) Under What type of account is this? tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
d) If there is a Domain field, add outlook.office365.com.
e) In the server field enter outlook.office365.com
f) Under username put your full email again
g) Also, you should be SSL checked
a) To ensure you download the proper mail app, login to your account as stated above.
b) Click the gear on the far right and select "Office 365 Settings"
c) From the options on the left click ‘Software'
d) Select the ‘Phone & Tablet' option
e) Select which phone or tablet you would like apps for
f) Click the ‘Get apps' button
g) Enter your mobile phone number if getting apps for a phone or your email address if getting apps for a tablet, and then press the yellow ‘submit' button.
h) Microsoft will send you a text or email with direct links to the apps you should download.
i) You will need to know the following information to configure your apps.
3.) Removing data from your devices: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Connectivity issues with Exchange, Zagweb, and the wireless network have been resolved. Call x5550 if you are still experiencing issues.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.