What is it: Gonzaga's Online Print Service through PaperCut allows students, faculty and staff to print most documents to printers in Foley Library. Print jobs can be sent from any computer, wireless laptop or mobile device, from any location on or off campus. There is no need to install any print drivers to use this service, just access the website, upload and print. Most commonly used file formats are supported. Printing cost is 5¢ a page for black and white, or 25¢ a page for color. All printing fees are charged from your Bulldog Bucks account, you can add money to Bulldog Bucks online.
How do I get access: You can use the print service by going to guprint.gonzaga.edu, login using your Gonzaga username and password and select Web Print on the left hand side. For a step by step process please visit the Printing on Campus Guide.
How do i get training: Please refer to our Printing on Campus Guide for updated information, or call the reference desk at 509-313-5931.
Who do I contact if I have a problem: Call the library reference desk at 509-313-5931 or email Anji Mertens, the Foley Library IT and Web Manager for assistance with the PaperCut wireless print system.
- All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED