What is it: Zagweb is Gonzaga University's self-service web information system. Current students, new and prospective students, employees, and alumni can receive access to Zagweb. Access for students includes course registration, grade reporting, course evaluation, financial aid, and student accounts information. Employees can access payroll, benefit, job, and other information. Beginning in 2012, all employees will record their work time electronically through Zagweb. Alumni can review/update their alumni record and link to the University's online alumni community, Zags-Online. Faculty can access advisor/advisee material, submit grades, review course evaluations, access course rosters, and review course schedules. New and prospective students can apply online, check on their application status or pay application fees.
How do I get access: To access Zagweb, type http://zagweb.gonzaga.edu into any standard web browser. Click the "Enter Secure Area" menu option. Please note that to access Zagweb you must have both a "User ID" (your Banner ID#) and a "PIN" (6-digit-number) to view your personal information. Enter your User ID and PIN then click the "Login" button.
How do I get training: A video-tutorial is provided to assist you with logging into Zagweb. Click http://www.gonzaga.edu/zagweb-tutorial and follow along. This video also describes pin-reset features, registration features, transcript and clearinghouse access features.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Current students should contact their respective Registrar's Office for assistance with login information. Faculty and staff should contact the AVP's office for login information. For alumni logins and information about alumni activities please contact the University Relations - Alumni Office. You may also call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.