What is it: Gonzaga offers both facilities and tools to conduct real-time meetings using interactive video and audio technologies. Faculty and staff can reserve rooms and equipment to conduct live video conferences in the Foley Center. In order to conduct a video conference, but locations must have compatible video conferencing equipment. ITS can help determine whether the remote location can support video conferencing with the University's systems.
How do I get access: Video conferences must be scheduled on a meeting-by-meeting basis. Video conferences must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. To schedule a video conference call 509-313-5550.
How do I get training: ITS staff will provide individualized training and support for video conference users. This training will be provided as part of scheduling the video conference.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For specific questions, problems relating to video conferencing or for general information call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center.
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time