What is it: All employees receive a university email account during the period of their employment at the University. Gonzaga uses Microsoft Exchange/Outlook to provide email services for employees. Email is an official and primary means of communication at Gonzaga and most employees are expected to be able to use Outlook effectively as a normal part of their job responsibilities (certain areas or departments do not regularly use employee email - e.g. grounds, custodial, etc.)
How do I get access: Your supervisor will put in a request through the IT Support Center by going here and submitting the request for access.
Once the account is created, all employees can access email in three ways:
1. From the employee's computer through Microsoft Outlook.
2. Remotely through Citrix (see Citrix service for more information) and Microsoft Outlook
3. Remotely through web access at http://gemweb.gonzaga.edu
How do I get training: Self-paced, on-demand training on using Microsoft Outlook is available from Atomic Learning online.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts