What is it: Technology Education Services (TES) supports teaching and learning technologies in more than 140 classrooms and conference rooms across campus. Classrooms are equipped with standard presentation technologies including large-screen projection, video/DVD playback, document camera, desktop computer, wired and wireless Internet access, and connections for a laptop computer.
How do I get access: Classroom technologies are available as part of reserving a campus classroom. For instructional purposes, classrooms are scheduled by the Registrar's Office (509-313-6592). For non-instructional purposes, classrooms are scheduled by Campus Services (509-313-6852).
How do I get training: TES staff will provide individualized training and support for classroom technology. Please contact the IT Support Center to schedule classroom technology training.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center.
All systems are operating normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550 or Techsupport@gonzaga.edu
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.