What is it: Banner is Gonzaga University's integrated campus information system. All administrative and academic record keeping is stored and managed within Banner. Records stored within Banner include student information (admissions, registration, grades, student accounts, etc.), financial aid application and award processing, human resource and payroll information (both student and staff), university financial data, and alumni and alumni development activity.
How do I get access: Access to Banner requires authorization and training as provided by ITS and various other departments. Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
How do I get training: Visit the Training website for a schedule of the available Banner training sessions and dates.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS