What is it: Gonzaga's Online Print Service allows students, faculty and staff to print most documents to selected printers on campus. Print jobs can be sent from any computer, wireless laptop or mobile device, from any location on or off campus. There is no need to install any print drivers to use this service, just access the website, upload and print. Most commonly used file formats are supported, along with page range, duplex printing and multiple copy options for a list of supported documents click here. Printing cost is 5¢ a page for black and white, or 25¢ a page for color, you can add money to your print account at Foley Center Library circulation.
How do I get access: You can use the print service by going to guprint.gonzaga.edu then select "Print". Login using your Gonzaga username and password. For a step by step process please visit the about page on guprint.gonzaga.edu.
How do i get training: General-purpose training regarding using the the printer service is not offered but you may find out Frequently asked Questions page helpful. Specific questions can be addressed by the IT Support Center at 509-313-5550.
Who do I contact if I have a problem: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information. Each of your print jobs is given a unique Reference #. Please refer to this number when contacting Support.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
- We are currently experiencing an issue with Exchange, faculty and staff email, thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the issue.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED