Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiates the request for identified project.
- Generally, end-user of the product or service.
- Project Sponsor (Vice President)
- Authorizes and promotes the project's business case.
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Office of the PM for ITS.
- Actively involved with all project business case development.
- Assigns project manager.
- Submits all projects for approval.
- Project Manager
- Assigned by the PMO.
- Responsible for managing and completing projects on behalf of the requestor/sponsor.
- Organizations and individuals (internal & external) who have a vested interest in the outcome of the project.
- May be affected either positively or negatively by the project.
- IT Governance
- Reviews and authorizes Major Projects.
- Monitor and review all active major projects.
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED