Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiates the request for identified project.
- Generally, end-user of the product or service.
- Project Sponsor (Vice President)
- Authorizes and promotes the project's business case.
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Office of the PM for ITS.
- Actively involved with all project business case development.
- Assigns project manager.
- Submits all projects for approval.
- Project Manager
- Assigned by the PMO.
- Responsible for managing and completing projects on behalf of the requestor/sponsor.
- Organizations and individuals (internal & external) who have a vested interest in the outcome of the project.
- May be affected either positively or negatively by the project.
- IT Governance
- Reviews and authorizes Major Projects.
- Monitor and review all active major projects.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Connectivity issues with Exchange, Zagweb, and the wireless network have been resolved. Call x5550 if you are still experiencing issues.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.