Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiates the request for identified project.
- Generally, end-user of the product or service.
- Project Sponsor (Vice President)
- Authorizes and promotes the project's business case.
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Office of the PM for ITS.
- Actively involved with all project business case development.
- Assigns project manager.
- Submits all projects for approval.
- Project Manager
- Assigned by the PMO.
- Responsible for managing and completing projects on behalf of the requestor/sponsor.
- Organizations and individuals (internal & external) who have a vested interest in the outcome of the project.
- May be affected either positively or negatively by the project.
- IT Governance
- Reviews and authorizes Major Projects.
- Monitor and review all active major projects.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.