Gonzaga University Information Technology Services Project Management methodologies consists of the following four elements:
1.) Efficiency: Consistent ITS processes and governance provide the means to respond to prioritized demand.
2.)Effectiveness: Delivery of the right services at the right time for the right cost.
3.) Alignment: Matching delivered ITS capabilities to strategic objectives. The right work will be done to achieve what matters most to the university.
4.) Reliability and Satisfaction: Dependable service while meeting the needs and expectations of the University, Sponsor and End-User.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
-All systems are operating normally
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED