Gonzaga University Information Technology Services Project Management methodologies consists of the following four elements:
1.) Efficiency: Consistent ITS processes and governance provide the means to respond to prioritized demand.
2.)Effectiveness: Delivery of the right services at the right time for the right cost.
3.) Alignment: Matching delivered ITS capabilities to strategic objectives. The right work will be done to achieve what matters most to the university.
4.) Reliability and Satisfaction: Dependable service while meeting the needs and expectations of the University, Sponsor and End-User.
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED