When you are building your business case it is important to remember to include the following information.
- Project Proposal
- Foundational Project information.
- Project Classification Assessment
- Determines Non-Major & Major Projects.
- Major Projects reviewed and authorized by IT governance.
- Planned Return on Investment
- A calculated analysis of financial benefit.
- Major projects only.
- Tangible and Intangible.
- Project Complexity & Risk Assessment
- Process for analyzing project risk.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
-Exchange, Faculty and Staff email, through Microsoft Outlook and https://gemweb.gonzaga.edu are fully restored. Some users who are accessing email through http://gemweb.gonzaga.edu may receive an error up until 3:30PM. If you are prompted with a certificate warning select the ‘proceed’ option to continue to the site. If you receive the warning later than 3:30PM today, please notify the IT Support Center at x5550.
In the future, if you see a security pop-up like you did this morning when accessing exchange, please do not proceed unless instructed by ITS. Doing so could result in a significant security issue for your account.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED