The IT Support Center is part of the Information Technology Services (ITS) Department, focused on meeting your technical needs and providing high quality, dependable and secure services.
What we do:
The IT Support Center provides phone, e-mail, and walk-in computer support for all faculty, staff and students at Gonzaga University. Support for students is limited to network connection support and basic virus/malware remediation.
Where we are:
- Location: Lower Level of Foley Center Library room 017
- Fall Hours (Tuesday Aug 30th - TBD):
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
If we are unavailable please visit our frequently asked questions page for the most common questions we receive or use our self-service portal at https://support.gonzaga.edu .
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts