What is it: Zagweb is Gonzaga University's self-service web information system. Current students, new and prospective students, employees, and alumni can receive access to Zagweb. Access for students includes course registration, grade reporting, course evaluation, financial aid, and student accounts information. Employees can access payroll, benefit, job, and other information. Beginning in 2012, all employees will record their work time electronically through Zagweb. Alumni can review/update their alumni record and link to the University's online alumni community, Zags-Online. Faculty can access advisor/advisee material, submit grades, review course evaluations, access course rosters, and review course schedules. New and prospective students can apply online, check on their application status or pay application fees.
How do I get access: To access Zagweb, type http://zagweb.gonzaga.edu into any standard web browser. Click the "Enter Secure Area" menu option. Please note that to access Zagweb you must have both a "User ID" (your Banner ID#) and a "PIN" (6-digit-number) to view your personal information. Enter your User ID and PIN then click the "Login" button.
How do I get training: A video-tutorial is provided to assist you with logging into Zagweb. Click http://www.gonzaga.edu/zagweb-tutorial and follow along. This video also describes pin-reset features, registration features, transcript and clearinghouse access features.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Current students should contact their respective Registrar's Office for assistance with login information. Faculty and staff should contact the AVP's office for login information. For alumni logins and information about alumni activities please contact the University Relations - Alumni Office. You may also call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts