What is it: SharePoint is a robust online platform from Microsoft that provides collaborative workspaces is an easy to use medium whereby faculty, staff and students can work together to share data, files, and information. With SharePoint, teams can co-author Microsoft Office documents in the cloud, enter into discussions, or use the built-in task and calendar functionality to coordinate a project using an interface similar to other Microsoft Office products.
How do I get access: For Gonzaga's SharePoint portal site go to https://gonzagau.sharepoint.com. You will need to have a SharePoint license activated to enter this site. To do so, contact Kara McGinn at x5722 or email@example.com. To request a SharePoint site go to support.gonzaga.edu, click ‘Report Incident’, enter ‘COM’ in the category field, in the description field enter your department name, the names of those who need access to the site and a brief description of the purpose of your site.
How do I get training: Atomic Learning has more than 1.5 hours of short video SharePoint tutorials available. In addition, please visit our SharePoint Resources webpage for printed and video tutorials.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For support, contact Kara McGinn at x5722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ITS will be performing scheduled maintenance to the wireless network, Saturday September 21st, 2013. Between 6:00AM and 7:00AM the wireless network may become unavailable.
- ITS will be closed Friday September 27th
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.