What is it: If you exchange data within your department, from a residence hall, across campus, or around the world, then your data travels across the University's network. Gonzaga provides both wired and wireless high-speed network access from major academic and administrative buildings and all residence halls,Wireless coverage is available in many outdoor locations.
How do I get access: Users must be active students, employees, or approved university guests to access the campus network. To have a network account created your supervisor will put in a request through the IT Support Center by going here and submitting the request for access. Those who wish to use the campus wireless network must authorize their device using a valid university user account name and password.
How do I get training: General-purpose training regarding using the campus network is not offered. Specific questions can be addressed by the IT Support Center 509-313-5550.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call 509-313-5550 or email the IT Support Center.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
- All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED