What is it: If you exchange data within your department, from a residence hall, across campus, or around the world, then your data travels across the University's network. Gonzaga provides both wired and wireless high-speed network access from major academic and administrative buildings and all residence halls,Wireless coverage is available in many outdoor locations.
How do I get access: Users must be active students, employees, or approved university guests to access the campus network. To have a network account created your supervisor will put in a request through the IT Support Center by going here and submitting the request for access. Those who wish to use the campus wireless network must authorize their device using a valid university user account name and password.
How do I get training: General-purpose training regarding using the campus network is not offered. Specific questions can be addressed by the IT Support Center 509-313-5550.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call 509-313-5550 or email the IT Support Center.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Connectivity issues with Exchange, Zagweb, and the wireless network have been resolved. Call x5550 if you are still experiencing issues.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.