What is it: Technology Education Services (TES) supports teaching and learning technologies in more than 140 classrooms and conference rooms across campus. Classrooms are equipped with standard presentation technologies including large-screen projection, DVD playback, document camera, desktop computer, wired and wireless Internet access, and connections for a laptop computer.
How do I get access: Classroom technologies are available as part of reserving a campus classroom. For instructional purposes, classrooms are scheduled by the Registrar's Office (509-313-6592). For non-instructional purposes, classrooms are scheduled by GUEST Services (509-313-6852).
How do I get training: TES staff will provide individualized training and support for classroom technology. Please contact the IT Support Center to schedule classroom technology training.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center.
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED