What is it: Banner is Gonzaga University's integrated campus information system. All administrative and academic record keeping is stored and managed within Banner. Records stored within Banner include student information (admissions, registration, grades, student accounts, etc.), financial aid application and award processing, human resource and payroll information (both student and staff), university financial data, and alumni and alumni development activity.
How do I get access: Access to Banner requires authorization and training as provided by ITS and various other departments. Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
How do I get training: Visit the Banner Videos page at www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos for available training videos. If you will need access to maintain records in Banner, such as updating or creating records, visit www.gonzaga.edu/gutraining to see a list of available Banner training sessions and dates.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.