In our annual report for 2012-2013, we want to share our plan for continuous improvement with you. Inside our annual report you will find nine strategic objectives that are driving ITS forward and enabling us to operate more effectively and efficiently on your behalf. Some highlights illustrate both the quality and complexity of the university's technology services during the previous fiscal year: ITS resolved 19,146 requests for service while retaining an overall satisfaction rating of 4.88 out of 5; our email spam filters block more than 83% of email spam before it gets to you; our critical services were available more than 99.9% of the time; and ITS-led projects contributed a return on investment to the university of more than $4.9 million.
The Web Version you can view from your desktop, we have a few viewing recommendations: the font does adjust depending on the size of your browser window, your screen size and resolution. If you find the font to small, right click and select zoom in.
If you are viewing the document on a mobile device or would like to print the document please use this Mobile/Print Version.
If you would like a printed copy please contact ITS at Bucher@gonzaga.edu with your AD or MSC Box number.
Once you have viewed the document, please take a few minutes and tell us what you think. We have a feedback page that you can use to respond, react, or report anything that you want us to know.
All systems are operating normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550 or Techsupport@gonzaga.edu
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.