What is it: Alumni email is provided by Gonzaga through a partnership with Google. More information can be found on the Zagmail FAQ
How do I get access: Alumni access their e-mail through Zagmail at http://zagmail.gonzaga.edu. Alumni email accounts are automatically created when they are accepted as a student at the University. You must complete one semester to qualify for an Zagmail email address.
How do I get training: Self-paced, on-demand training on using Gmail is available from Atomic Learning online.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Gonzaga alumni can contact the Alumni Association at 509.313.5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a ZagMail account created. If you have an account and need technical assistance contact IT support Center at 509.313.5550 or
All systems are operating normally.
- See the progress of the Network Project here
Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.