The mission of the Controller's Office is to account for, report on, and safeguard the financial resources of Gonzaga University in a manner that supports the University’s mission and community.We are committed to the following:
- Issuing accurate and timely financial information
- Issuing timely and accurate payments to employees, vendors and other service providers of Gonzaga University
- Improving the business operations of Gonzaga University by taking advantage of enhanced technology.
- Enchaining internal operations by the adoption and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures.
- Adhering to professional standards for the processing and reporting of university business.
- Acting with fiscal accountability and integrity.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
The Office of the Controller is located on the first floor of the Business Services Center, across from Kennedy Apartments. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm. We are closed 12pm to 1pm.
Petty Cash pick up hours are Tuesday, 10am to 11am and Thursday, 2pm to 3pm.