January 9 to August 20, 2016
An exhibition of three-dimensional work from the permanent collection that features work by A. Lee Ayars (American, b. 1946) [Gift of the artist]; Auguste Rodin (French, 1840–1917) [Gifts of the Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Foundation]; David Gilhooly (American, b. 1943), [Gift of Greg Skraznas]; Doris Chase (American, 1923–2008) [Gifts of the artist]; Father Louis St. Marie, S.J. (American, 1908–1987) [Gift of the artist]; Frank Werner (American, b. 1936) [Gift of the artist]; George Carlson (American, b. 1940) [Gift of Father Robert Spitzer, S.J.]; Gina Freuen (American, b. 1951) [Gift of the artist]; Harold Balazs (American, b. 1928) [Gifts of R. Thomas Gardner & Dolores M. Gardner]; Margaret Gregg (American, b. 1933) [Gift of the artist]; Patti Warashina (American, b. 1940) [Gift of the artist]; Robert Harrison (American, b. 1953) [Gift of the artist]; Rubén Trejo (American, 1937–2009) [Gift of the artist]; Ruth Duckworth (American, 1919–2009) [University purchase with funds provided by a grant from the Kreielsheimer Foundation]; Unidentified artist (Japanese, 19th century) [Transfer from university administration via an original gift from Arthur Velguth, 1946]; Unidentified artist (Russian, 19th Century) [The Baruch Collection: Gift of Dr. Anne Baruch, in memory of Jacques Z. Baruch]; Dale Chihuly (American, b. 1941) [Gift of Mary E. Shinn]; and Richard Royal (American, b. 1952) [Gift of Bob and Gerri Craves in honor of Jim and Joann Jundt and to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Jundt Art Museum].