- ACS Publications
- Includes over 50 journals published by the American Chemical Society including: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, and much more!
- SciFinder Scholar
- References from over 9,500 currently publishing journals; current patent information from more than 50 active patent issuing authorities; the latest scientific breakthroughs almost as soon as they are published; and complete coverage of chemistry and the life sciences including biochemistry, biology, pharmacology, medicine, and related disciplines; extensive collection of organic and inorganic substance information. Logins and client software provided by the Chemistry Department.
Web of Knowledge - A multidisciplinary citation index to the journal literature of the sciences and social sciences. It fully indexes over 6,650 major journals across 150 scientific disciplines and 1,950 journals across 50 social sciences disciplines. In addition to indexing it includes all cited references captured from indexed articles.
Books on Chemistry
Websites on Chemistry
- Links for Chemists - http://www.liv.ac.uk/Chemistry/Links/links.html
- The University of Liverpool and its department of chemistry designed and manage this site. It indexes more than 7,500 chemistry Web resources in more than 60 categories.
- Chemistry.org - http://acswebcontent.acs.org/home.html
Services and products of the American Chemical Society, the world's largest scientific society.
ChemPod - http://www.nature.com/chemistry/podcast.html
Nature.com is producing free, downloadable podcasts on the science and practice of chemistry including author interviews and discussions.
Additional Resources for Chemistry
Macmillan Encyclopedia of Chemistry (print) - REF QD4.M33 1997
Organic Chemist's Desk Reference (print) - REF QD.246.D52 1995