The Rare Book Collection contains volumes dating back to 1475 and is strong in philosophy, theology, labor history, literature, Northwest history, and Victorian poetry. The holdings are available on the Online Catalog
- Bing Crosby Archive, includes the Bing Crosby Historical Society Collection
- Gerard Manley Hopkins Collection, English Jesuit poet
- Hanford Health Information Archive
- George R. Nethercutt, Jr. Congressional Papers, US Representative from Washington State's 5th District, 1995-2004
- James O'Sullivan Papers, engineer involved with the Grand Coulee Dam. Finding Guide
University Archives, the photographic, audio/visual, and historic paper records of Gonzaga University.
Jesuit Oregon Province Archives
Jesuit Oregon Province Archives (JOPA), the administrative records, photographs, personal papers and other materials that document the history of the Society of Jesus in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.
- Digital Collections, photographs and university publications available online
Other Archival Electronic Resources
- Northwest Digital Archives, finding guides to archives collections in repositories throughout the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.
- Online Archive of California, finding guides to archives collections in repositories throughout California.
- Digital Repository, Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities Libraries & Archives, selected photographs from fellow AJCU institutions.
- National Archives and Records Administration, gateway to NARA's resources.