Direct Export from Opposing Viewpoints
DIRECT EXPORT FROM OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS TO REFWORKS
Select a topic or conduct a search using keywords.
1. Mark (check/click in Mark box) your item either next to the citation or after the full citation has been opened.
2. Look in the folder Marked Items, conveniently hidden and in small print across the top of the results list.
3. Click How to Cite Marked Items.
4. Select RefWorks and Export.
5. After being automatically redirected to RefWorks, find your article in View Last Imported Folder.
Note of importance – When using the Article Linker feature in RefWorks you can only return to articles. Other materials in Opposing Viewpoints can only be accessed from RefWorks on campus. Select View in RefWorks and then click on the durable link.