Student Web Printing
- Sign in and print your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XPS, and PDF files.
General Student Software:
- Autodesk AutoCAD / Civil 3D - Registration required.
- SEAS Academic Alliance - The School of Engineering and Applied Science has Microsoft and VMware subscriptions to common pieces of software. The software must be used for instructional or research purposes. Login with your Gonzaga email address.
- PuTTy - A free telnet/SSH client for connecting to Linux based servers.
- Remote Applicaitons - Install Instructions PDF
- Mathcad - Student License $35
- MATLAB - Install Instructions PDF
- ANSYS - Read and follow directions on site to download and install.
- Solidworks - The school's download code is: XSEK12
Fill out the form with the information requested, selecting the 2016-17 in the “Version” field and entering the code provided into the first box.
Use the serial number 9020005924862182CFW7TTJ9 for installation.
Be sure to make a backup copy of the software once downloaded.
- WindLDR - Download the zip file. Unzip the folder and follow directions in the Install Instructions folder.