Undergraduate Professional Development Grant
This grant which is funded through an endowed gift account in University Advancement provides a one-time grant up to $500 per student to assist primarily first-generation students and students who demonstrate significant financial need with specific professional development expenses including:
- Purchasing professional interview attire
- Attending professional conferences (registration fees, travel, lodging, and meals)
- Paying for examinations related to graduate or professional school admissions (for example MCAT, LSAT, DAT, GRE, and GMAT)
- Paying for major-specific certification exams (for example Praxis exams for teachers and Fundamentals of Engineering exam for engineers)
- Paying student memberships in professional associations
Applications are currently closed.
- Once your application has been received and reviewed, you will be contacted within two weeks notifying you of your eligibility.
- Student applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once all available funds have been distributed for the current academic year, the application form will be disabled and the “currently accepting applications” indicator above will read “all current year funds have been dispersed.”
If you have any questions related to the Undergraduate Professional Development Grant, please contact O. Ray Angle, Assistant Vice President, Career & Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.