Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify, plan, and solve complex utility engineering problems
- Apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet real world constraints, regulatory standards, economic factors, and environmental considerations
- Analyze, create, and maintain power transmission and distribution systems
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Program in Transmission and Distribution Engineering at Gonzaga University will:
- Develop engineered solutions that are well-conceived and carefully implemented to meet public and private sector needs.
- Contribute effectively to organizations as leaders and/or team members.
- Foster personal and organizational success in a dynamic, globalized professional environment.
- Improve society by applying Jesuit, humanistic values to their professional and civic responsibilities.
These four Objectives encompass the broad areas in which we believe our graduates will contribute to society in their careers and professions.
Questions about the certificate? Contact T&D Program Assistant Jilliene McKinstry at (509) 313-5701.