Certificate & Non-Matriculated Application Deadlines
- Fall B 2023: September 26, 2023
- Spring A 2024: December 1, 2023
- Spring B 2024: March 1, 2024
- Summer 2024: May 30, 2024
- Fall A 2024: August 1, 2024
- B.S. Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or other engineering field.
- Employment in electric utility or related industry recommended.
Military-Connected Students and Veterans
- Currently, all active-duty military members must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
- For more information on how to apply for the GI Bill and related benefits, please visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs How to Apply page.
- Visit Gonzaga’s Military & Veteran Students for more information regarding benefits and student support.
If documents have been generated using artificial intelligence (AI), your application may be denied.
Complete the online application
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended. You must submit transcripts from any school listed on your application, even if you only took one class.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, GU transcripts are ordered by the program on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Operations
AD Box 102
502 E Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0102
Submit a resume of your professional experience.