How to Apply

To be eligible for this program, it is recommended that applicants have:

  • B.S. Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or other engineering field.
  • Employment in electric utility or related industry recommended.

Apply for the certificate now as a non-matriculated student.

Questions about the certificate? Contact T&D Program Assistant Jilliene McKinstry at (509) 313-5701.