Policy SummaryComputer use policy for library patrons.
PolicyAny use of Foley Center Library computers must comply with Gonzaga University's Acceptable Use Policy.
Gonzaga Students, Faculty, and Staff
The following Foley Library computers are available for use by current Gonzaga students, faculty and staff:
- Computers in public areas of the main floor, 2nd floor and lower level.
- Computers in the main floor library instruction lab at the west end of the building (when no class is scheduled).
- Laptops at the Circulation Desk.
- MacBooks may be checked out for 4 hours at a time for library building use only.
- PC laptops may be checked out for 24 hours at a time, and may leave the library.
There are four public access computers available for use by other campus visitors and the public
- Visitors must sign in at the Information Desk and get a PIN from the Information Desk staff.
- Use of the public access computers is limited to one hour per day.
Great Northern University and Moody Aviation StudentsFoley Library's contract with Great Northern University as well as Spokane's Moody Aviation School allows current GNU/Moody Aviation students access library computers for the purpose of doing research.
- Guest access is permitted on the Main Floor computers only and only if a computer is readily available. Gonzaga students, faculty and staff always have priority.
- A current Great Northern University or Moody Aviation School ID card must be shown to the Information Desk staff.
- Library staff will handle the log in process. No usernames or passwords will be provided.
- There is no time limit, but if the computer is needed by a member of the Gonzaga community, the guest must log out.