Borrowing policy for members of the Washington-Idaho Network (WIN).
- Borrowers must present current college/university I.D.
- Borrowers are responsible for all materials checked out on their card.
- Borrowers are responsible for the awareness of all due dates, renewing materials before they are due, and returning materials on time.
- Items must be returned in good condition as determined by library staff.
- Recalled material must be returned by the recall due date.
- Borrowers are responsible for paying any fees associated with items checked out on their account.
- Failure to receive or read an email courtesy notice does not relieve the borrower of the obligation to honor the due date or pay any fees incurred.
|Type of Material||Loan Period||Renewals||Item Limit|
|Books||28 days||1 renewals||75 items|
|Popular Books||28days||No Renwals||75 items|
|Curriculum Collection||28days||No renewals||75 items|
|CDs & DVDs||10 days||No renewals||75 items|
Books can be renewed via the My Account/Renew Items button on the Foley Library home page, by calling the Circulation Desk at 509-313-5803, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
All items that circulate are to be returned to the borrower’s home library circulation desk.
Borrowed material is subject to recall after two weeks.