Spike and Santa Instagram Stickers
How to use Spike and Santa Instagram Stickers
- Open Instagram and either take or open the photo you want to add the stickers to in the Story feature.
- Touch the stickers icon in the top right-hand corner of your story photo/video (it’s the square with the rounded corners and smiley face).
- In the Search bar at the top of the pop-up menu, search Gonzaga Christmas.
- Pick which Spike or Santa icon you want to add to your photo.
- Drag the sticker around to its desired place on your photo, use the two-finger pinch method to resize the sticker to your liking.
- When your photo/video looks the way you want it to, save it to your device using the down-arrow and horizontal line icon at the top of your screen.