We're happy that you're interested in becoming a Zag, and we're here to assist you throughout the application process.

First-year, transfer, and international students should apply online at
What type of applicant are you?
First-Year Student (including homeschool & Running Start)

You have not yet graduated from high school (although you may have some college transfer credit), or you have never attended college.


You have taken post-secondary coursework after your high school graduation.


You have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and want to pursue additional undergraduate coursework for another degree or to prepare for graduate school. Apply using the transfer application process.


You have a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue graduate studies. Apply here.


You are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you are an international student submitting the Common Application, please contact the International Student Advisor at to expedite the process.


You were admitted to Gonzaga within the past year and have deferred your admission.


You previously applied as a first-year or transfer student, but you either did not formally defer admission or deferred admission more than one year ago.

Former Gonzaga student returning

You have been absent from Gonzaga for a semester or longer and are not on a leave of absence.


You want to take courses for personal interest with no financial assistance.

Please contact the Office of Admission at 800-322-2584 ext. 6572 or with any questions.

Helpful Links