These processes authorize the project and commit human and budgetary resources to the project. For a detailed diagram of the Initiation process, click here.
These Processes define and mature the project scope, develop the overall project management plan and identify and schedule the project activities that occur within the project.
These Processes complete the work defined in the project management plan to accomplish the project's objectives and defined in the project scope statement.
These processes compare actual with planned performance, analyze variances, assess trends to effect process improvements, evaluate possible alternatives, and recommend appropriate corrective action
These Processes formally terminate all activities of a project or project phase and transfer the completed product to other. Closing processes also close a canceled project.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
- All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED