Core Business Databases
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry
- Full text of publications such as: American Demographics; Beverage Industry; Marketing News and more!
- Business Source Complete
- The world's largest full text business database. Full text of the Journal of Advertising Research; Advances in Consumer Research; and marketing tools. Includes Datamonitor and Company Profiles.
- Full text database that covers a wide variety of subjects including law, government, international affairs, politics, current events, business and medicine.
LexisNexis Statistical DataSets - Provides statistical data from licensed and public domain datasets, including national and international data for agriculture, education, criminal justice, energy, natural resources, labor, economic indicators, transportation, vital statistics, etc. Options to scan over 500 datasets, select subjects and variables of interest, and view the data in side-by-side tables and charts.
Regional Business News
- Incorporates coverage of 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires from all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Academic Search Complete
- The world's largest academic multi-disciplinary database--provides full text for nearly 4,600 scholarly publications,with full text for more than 3,500 peer-reviewed journals.
- ProQuest Direct
- Full text of periodicals such as: The Journal of Marketing; Marketing; Brandweek--includes statistics, industry, and company profiles.
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce--business, trade and economic information. Includes data on the state of U.S. economy, international market research, trade opportunities, country analysis and the National Trade Data Bank (NTDB).
- Contains tables of contents of more than 15,000 recent journals. Fax copies of articles from Ingenta are available for a fee. Updated daily.