AtoZ Maps Online - 4,000+ maps including political maps, historical maps, physical maps, outline maps, population maps, precipitation maps, climate maps, and other thematic maps.
Books in Print - An essential bibliographic tool for libraries to find pricing and ordering information for books, eBooks, Audiobooks, etc.
Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities - Search directories of journals and periodicals from the fields of education, business and/or psychology.
Choice Reviews Online - Reviews of academic books in all fields of higher education.
CQ Global Researcher - Provides articles on global affairs written by journalists with international experience and presenting a wide range of viewpoints.
CQ Researcher - Provides in-depth reports written by journalists on topics on health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, education, the environment, technology and the economy.
Encyclopedia Britannica Online - Academic Edition.
Films On Demand - provides access to 8,900 full length academic/educational videos and over 100,000 video clipsFrancis of Assisi: Early Documents - Contains English translations and the corresponding authoritative Latin text of the earliest documents describing Francis of Assisi and the founding of his order.
Gale Directory Library - Access to directories published by Gale, including Encyclopedia of Associations, Brands and their Companies and Market Share Reporter, as well as the Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media.
Gale Literary Databases
- Contemporary Authors -Complete biographical and bibliographical information and references for more than 120,000 U.S. and international authors.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism Select - Critical essays on contemporary authors.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography - Biographical and critical essays on the lives, works, and careers of over 10,000 literary figures.
Gale Literature Criticism Online - Includes Gale's Poetry Criticism and Shakespeare Criticism.
Gale Virtual Reference Library - Includes reference sources from selected dictionaries, directories, and encyclopedias.ICN Union List of Journals - Health sciences journals held by medical and academic libraries in Eastern Washington. More information
Industry Norms & Key Business Ratios - From Dun and Bradstreet, this database includes 14 key business ratios for over 800 lines of business. Option to download data and export files to EXCEL. More information
Mental Measurements Yearbook - A comprehensive resource for summary reviews of over 2,000 contemporary testing instruments within such diverse areas as psychology, education, business, and leadership. MMY online provides full-text coverage from vol. 9 to the present. More information
Mosby's Nursing Consult- provides authoritative information for patient care, including the latest drug information, journal articles, reference sources, clinical practice, evidence-based content, and care planning tools.
Music Online - Standard music reference sources as well as sound and videos covering classical, world music and jazz. Also opera and dance videos. Reference components include:
- American Song - An online music database that provides access to the music from America's past.
- Classical Music Library
- Classical Music Reference Library - Included titles: Baker's Dictionary of Music, Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, and Baker's Student Encyclopedia of Music.
- Classical Scores Library
- Contemporary World Music
- Dance in Video - Provides online videos of dance productions and documentaries by the most influential performers and companies of the 20th century.
- Garland Encyclopedia of World Music
- Jazz Music Library - A comprehensive collection of jazz online — with thousands of jazz artists, ensembles, albums, and genres.
- Opera in Video - Provides online videos of 250 of the most important opera performances, captured on video as well as interviews, and documentaries
- Smithsonian Global Sound - a virtual encyclopedia of the world's musical and aural traditions.
NoveList - Online reader's advisory for adult fiction titles. More information
OneClickdigital - OneClick Digital provides audiobooks that can be downloaded and listened to any time anywhere. The Gonzaga collection includes approximately 600 academic titles with new titles being added monthly.Oxford Art Online - Includes Grove Art Online and contains articles on all aspects of the visual arts, including biographies of important artists as well as a comprehensive art image collection. More information Oxford Reference Online - provides dictionary and encyclopedic information in many areas:
Art & Architecture
Earth & Environmental Sciences
Economics & Business
Food & Drink
Mythology & Folklore
Names & Places
Physical Sciences & Mathematics
Politics & Social Sciences
Religion & Philosophy
- Handbook of Differential Diagnosis
- DSM-IV-TR Casebook and its Treatment Companion
- The American Psychiatric Association Practice Guidelines
- The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry, Fourth Edition
Stat!Ref - A searchable collection of full-text healthcare reference resources, key titles includes the following:
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses (2011)
- Fundamental and Advanced Nursing Skills (2010)
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary
- Nurse's Pocket Guide (2010)
- MedCalc 3000
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
Teacher Reference Center - More information
Test Locator & Test Review - Index to the summary reviews of over 10,000 tests and research instruments found in the Buros Mental Measurements Yearbook and Tests in Print. More information
Ulrich's - A directory of information about magazines, journals, newspapers, newsletters, e-zines and more.
UpToDate - An evidence based, peer reviewed information resource for medical professionals. Available only through Gonzaga’s NURSING DEPARTMENT. Graduate nursing students will be granted access to this resource when enrolled in the classes in which this information is needed.
World Conflict Today - Provides in-depth profiles of 10 important conflicts in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Basque Region, Columbia, Darfur, Iraq, Jammu and Kashmir, Korea, Northern Ireland and the Palestinian Territories.