The School of Education offers the following programs:
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counselor Education
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Sport & Physical Education
Undergraduate and Graduate Majors:
- Minor, B. Ed., M. Ed. and Master of Initial Teaching in Special Education
- Minor and B. Ed. in Physical Education
- Minor and B.Ed. in Sport Management
- Master of Initial Teaching
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Counseling
- M.A. in School Counseling
- Master of Counselling, Site-based (Canada)
- M.Ed. in Leadership and Administration, site-based (British Columbia)
- M.Ed. (School Administration), site-based (Alberta)
- M.A. in Leadership and Administration, site-based (Washington)
- Master of Anesthesiology Education
- M.A. Sport and Athletic Administration
The ProTeach Program exists to support teachers in the areas of effective practice, professional development and leadership while they are pursuing their Washington State Professional Certificate. The program is grounded in the mission of both the University and the School of Education, and built on the values of service leadership, academic excellence, social justice, and reflective and collegial practice. Depending on the program core, teachers usually take from one to two years to complete the program, which may be taken as a stand-alone or in conjunction with existing University Masters' programs in education.
In addition, Gonzaga University offers support for practicing teachers seeking National Certification through the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards.
Learn about Teacher Education in Italy
Learn about Teacher Education in Monze
Request more info. on SOE Programs.
714 E. Boone Ave.
AD Box 25
Spokane, WA 99258-0025
Phone: (509) 313-3594
(800) 533-2554 x3594
The Rosauer Center for Education