School of Education Admission Requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- A completed graduate application (APPLY HERE). Within the application you will be required to submit the following: 2 letters of recommendation and a statement of purpose (guidelines are included in the application).
- One (1) official degree bearing transcript and one official transcript from all other colleges or universities attended. If you attend Gonzaga, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
- Complete an online declaration of endorsement form (CLICK HERE FOR FORM)
- Meet minimum requirements in Reading, Writing and Math on either the WEST B (Math 240, Reading 240, Writing 240), SAT (Math 515, Reading 500, Writing 490), ACT (Math 22, Reading 22, Writing 8) and/or CBEST (Math 41, Reading 41, Writing 41 or total score of 123).
- Personal Interview with the M.I.T. admission committee.
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy. All foreign transcripts MUST be professionally evaluated, course by course, through WES or ECE.
- An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
- Copy of passport
- Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank statements (showing at least US $22,900) or official letter from sponsoring agency
Apply online now for a SOE graduate program
Learn about Teacher Education in Italy
Learn about Teacher Education in Monze
on Teacher Education Programs
Fair Process Manual
Section 1 (Program section under revision)
Title II Institutional Report 07-08
Title II Institutional Report 08-09
Title II Institutional Report 09-10
Title II Institutional Report 10-11
Title II Institutional Report 11-12
Title II Institutional Report 12-13
Title II Institutional Report 13-14
Phone: (509) 313-3514
Fax: (509) 313-3472