Requirements for Undergraduate Credit - For Non-GU Students
- Fill out the Undergraduate Registration Form.
- Registration is for; FALL, SPRING or SUMMER.
- Course Information:
- Subject: EDPE
Course #: 496D
Section #: 01
Course Title: PSIA
- Return the following materials to Gonzaga University:
- All completed forms.
- Tuition payment made out to Gonzaga University (There is a reduced tuition fee for all undergraduate and graduate students taking the course. The fee will be based on the current year’s tuition rates).
- Verification of successful completion of PSIA Certification exam.
- Completed Gonzaga University evaluation form.
- Completed academic written requirements and evaluations.
Written requirements for undergraduate credit - for everyone
Please submit a paper addressing the following questions.
- How did the material over which you were tested relate to the preparation clinics and/or informal instruction you received in preparation for the exam?
- How professional was the process you went through in taking the exam?
- Did preparation for and taking the PSIA Exam increase your teaching skills?
- Did preparation for and taking the PSIA Exam increase your skiing skills?
Send all materials to:
Dr. Jon Sunderland,
502 East Boone, AD 25
Spokane WA 99258
If you have any questions concerning the forms, and/or assignments please call Dr. Sunderland at 1-800-533-2554 ext 3475 or (509) 313-3475.