Requirements for workshop/professional development credit - For Non-GU students
Workshop-Professional development credit:Available to certified public and private school teachers only
1. Fill out the workshop registration form
Current status is NON-MATRICULATE.
Class is POST-BACCALAUREATE.
Course #: 900
Section #: 01
Title: PSIA Clinic Exam
Instructor: Name of PSIA clinician or examiner
Transcript Request: Fill in the name and address of your school district, or home address
2. Complete workshop written requirements and Gonzaga University evaluation form.
3. Tuition payment made out to Gonzaga University ($50.00 per credit. Make checks payable to Gonzaga University).
4. Verification of PSIA clinic attendance.
5. Return all forms, requirements, and tuition payment to Gonzaga University by the deadline date.
Written requirements for workshop credit
- Based upon the instruction you received in this PSIA clinic, develop a brief (2 page) typed plan on how you would incorporate this information into a ski lesson session or into your preparation for the PSIA Certification Exam.
- If you are registering for 3 Professional Development credits for taking and passing a PSIA Certification Level Exam, you must also provide verification of the LEVEL and PASSING the Exam.
Send all materials to:
Dr. Jon Sunderland,
502 East Boone, AD 25
Spokane WA 99258
If you have any questions concerning the forms, and/or assignments please call Dr. Sunderland at 1-800-533-2554 ext 3475 or (509) 313-3475.